Terms of Service (pt#1) (“Terms”) – Last updated:
Wednesday 21st December 2016.
On-Page Navigation Links
v v v
Please read these Terms of Service
(“Terms”, “Terms of Service”)
carefully before use of this website – https://buggerallon.tv – (the “Service”)
operated by the Company/ies of Sharron-Idol, (“I”,”us”, “we”, or “our”)
as a business website. Your access ( The term “you” and “your”meaning yourself or yourselves; the site visitor or visitors reading this notice.) to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
These Terms of Service apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Sharron-Idol may terminate or suspend access to this Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms in any way.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
This Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Sharron-Idol.
Sharron-Idol has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree that Sharron-Idol shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Sharron-Idol strongly advises you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, part of the United Kingdom comprising England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Sharron-Idol’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between both parties regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements that either or both parties might have between them regarding the Service.
Sharron-Idol reserves the right, at her sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If a revision is material Sharron-Idol will try to provide at least 3 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
What constitutes a material change will be determined at Sharron-Idol’s sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Sharron-Idol’s Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Should you have any questions about these Terms, please contact Sharron-Idol.
This website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption in order to protect its users. Connections to this website from its users/visitors are encrypted, so that any information disclosed by said users/visitors cannot be intercepted by third-parties having malicious intent.
Many purchases arising from the use of this site are finalised on other retailers’ websites; such as iTunes or CD Baby: This is for statistical reasons, in order that the official channels of the music industry can keep a track on sales of published music. Some purchases may be completed on this site however; and customer safety and satisfaction is as paramount in such a case as it would be to any other responsible retailers.
Tight Security: –
Whilst said security software is able to suspend your activity on this site, should it deem it to be suspicious, for a period lasting from a few minutes up to a month, it cannot ban you permanently. – However a technician or technicians – including Sharron-Idol herself – regularly monitors the software and its logs: If the recorded activity of a suspected attacker is obvious and leaves unmistakable traces of an attack; whether by Human malicious intent via electronic means, or by the result of an internet user having a malware-infected computer or server; the IP address, block IP address, or even all of the IP addresses in the attackers’ entire locale, may be permanently banned from this site. The attacker may also be permanently blocked using other methods.
It is the responsibility of visitors and internet users in general to ensure that their devices remain free of malware. Should you find that you have been blocked from accessing this website, please check your device for malware infection and remove any present. A cleaned computer does not guarantee lifting of a ban. – You will have to wait until your assigned ban has expired.
Permanent bans are reviewed every 12 months, although not all are removed.
The availability of this website is dependent upon the operation of third-party hosting. Whilst all attempts have been made to choose this hosting wisely, Sharron-Idol cannot guarantee the permanent and uninterrupted availability of this website at all times. All reasonable attempts will be made by Sharron-Idol and the web-hosting company to keep this site online; however there may, at some point in the future, be a period or periods of downtime due to circumstances beyond the control of either Sharron-Idol or the hosting company, or even possibly due to Act of God, war, or insurrection.
There may also be times at which the website is taken offline for maintenance, or where certain sections are missing or running a reduced service – also due to maintenance requirements. If you should experience such an occurrence, either try again later on and/or contact Sharron-Idol should the issue persist.
Terms & Conditions (Part#2)
Terms of Service (pt#2) (“Terms”) – Last updated:
Wednesday 21st February 2017.
Policies and Procedures
Hours of Operation
Being an internet company, the office hours of the company Sharron-Idol are all over the place and not exactly defined. Generally, we’re closed on the weekends. During the working hours we make every effort to reply to all enquiries within a reasonable amount of time.
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
Money back guarantee covers price of product only.
Customers must contact Sharron-Idol via the ‘contact Sharron-Idol form’ to request a refund on any product sold via this website.
A lot of the products sold via this website are third-party products and not subject to our money back guarantee.
Once a valid refund request submitted, if the product is not a third-party product and is sold as a unique Sharron-Idol product, the refund process should take no more than 30 days (‘Usually quicker than that.). All refunds will be either returned to the original credit card. International orders that will be refunded back to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS ONLY:
Monthly Subscriptions: You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your monthly subscription. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. You may cancel at any time after the initial THIRTY (30) Days has passed.
Yearly Subscriptions: For yearly subscription purchases, you have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your yearly subscription. Any refunds requests after 30 days will be prorated by the amount of time remaining under the original yearly subscription period. Example: If you purchase a yearly subscription in January of this year and you decide you want a refund 6 months from the purchase date, you’re prorated refund would be 50% of the purchase price.
Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than twice.
Terms of Subscription Renewal
Monthly subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel.
Yearly subscriptions automatically renew each year at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel. Annual renewals are subject to the usual 30-day refund period (see above).
At this time, we do not accept personal checks for any products or subscriptions. All orders must be placed via credit card or Paypal.
If you have questions or comments regarding Sharron-idol products, please contact us via the ‘contact Sharron-Idol’ form.
Sharron-Idol’s lawyers made us include the section and we’re surprised you’re here reading it! But, it’s really important stuff so we’re glad you’re here. Please take the time to read this page. It could prevent you from hearing from our lawyers, or worse yet, from really nasty people, like prosecutors.
Here’s the deal:
We run this site so that people like you (and people you like) can use it for personal entertainment, information, education, communication, and cyber-gratification. So go ahead and browse around all you like. You can even download stuff from the site but only for non-commercial, personal use. If you do, though, you need to leave the copyright and other notices all over the stuff. They’re there for a really good reason. And don’t even think about distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting, or anything else with any of the stuff, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes unless we give you written permission.
If you visit our site, you’re also legally obligated to [read: stuck with] the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, the World Wide Web, or The United Kingdom. You shouldn’t access or browse the site if you have any problem with that, because once you start, there’s no turning back — you are bound by [read: stuck with] the terms and conditions.
So here’s the scoop on the Top Rules:
1. For everyone’s sake, just assume that everything on the site is copyrighted unless Sharron-Idol says that it’s not. So you can’t use the stuff on here except how Sharron-Idol says you can on this page or anywhere else on the site without Sharron-Idol’s written permission.
2. While Sharron-Idol tries to include accurate stuff on the site, Sharron-Idol is not promising you it’s 100% accurate. In fact, Sharron-Idol’s not promising you anything except fun and entertainment. – So if you use stuff on the site, you’re using it at your own risk. Don’t call Sharron-Idol if there’s a problem, because Sharron-Idol assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site
3. Sharron-Idol, and anybody else who helped create, produce, or deliver the site, are not liable for any damages you suffer when you use it. In particular, the lawyers want you to know that Sharron-Idol’s disclaimer includes “direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.” Sharron-Idol couldn’t figure out any other way to say the above in a way that the lawyers would accept. But here’s the bottom line — Sharron-Idol is not responsible if you’re browsing around and the site damages you or your computer or infects it with any nasty viruses. Sharron-Idol really does hope that doesn’t happen, and every effort is taken to avoid it happening – but it not impossible.
4. If you don’t want the world to know something, don’t post in on the site in any bulletin board or anyplace else. That’s because anything you disclose to Sharron-Idol is Sharron-Idol’s. That’s right — Sharron-Idol’s. So Sharron-Idol can do anything she wants with the stuff you post. She can reproduce it, disclose it, transmit it, publish it, broadcast it, and post it someplace else. She can even send it to your mother (as soon as she finds her address). Not only that, but she can even use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques you post any way she wants to, – including, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or other stuff using the information you post.
5. Pictures of people or places shown on the site are either Idol’s property or someone else’s property she’s using with their permission. No matter what, it’s definitely not your property. You or any of your net-friends can’t use it unless we said you could on this page or somewhere else on the site. Sharron-Idol probably won’t say yes,because unauthorized use may violate all sorts of nasty laws. Be smart, keep the stuff you download to yourself.
6. There’s also a lot of trademarks, logos, and service marks on the site that either Sharron-Idol owns or she’s using with someone else’s permission. So don’t think you have any kind of license or right to use them, because you don’t, and Sharron-Idol’s not about to give you one – or let you have a right. If you mess with Idol’s trademarks, logos and service marks on her site, she’ll probably go ballistic, and so will the companies that own the other trademarks, logos and service marks. That means that Sharron-Idol will be likely to sue you or to ask a prosecutor to come after you for messing around with her property or the property of others.
7. You’ll probably notice Sharron-Idol’s linked her site to other sites. While that’s cool, it doesn’t mean she’s looked at all those sites, much less checked them out periodically to see what’s going on. So don’t blame her if some site you link to is bad or has stuff on it that offends you or your pets. Go ahead and link, but remember, you’re doing it at your risk.
8. If at any point Sharron-Idol includes discussion groups or bulletin boards on this site, she takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of those locations or for any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity you might encounter when you visit such places on this site.
Please don’t be stupid by posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, nasty, mean, or profane material or any material that law enforcement types may consider a criminal offense, get someone in court on a civil lawsuit, or for that matter violate any law — anywhere at anytime with regard to this website. While Idol certainly respects your privacy, she has no choice but to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court which might ask her who might have posted nasty stuff on her site.
9. Software that is used on this Site is protected by all sorts of laws. If you break any of those laws with respect to the software then its your own fault if you get in the shit in any way.
10. Sharron-Idol is also allowed to change this page and anything else on the site any time she wants to. That’s because it’s hers and she has the programmers who can do it. If she does change the page, then you’re bound by [read: stuck with] those changes, too, whenever you visit this site.
11. If either of us wants to make something of it and wants to “sue” (A ‘dirty’ word.) then both parties have to follow these rules of engagement. (‘Sort of according to the Geneva Convention.):
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Sharron-Idol, in the form of sharron-Idol.com and/or buggerallon.tv and/or its associates and affiliates’ intellectual property rights, Sharron-Idol, in the form of sharron-Idol.com and/or buggerallon.tv and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in the United Kingdom, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the United Kingdom. Any costs and fees other than Legal fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to the Law and legal processes of the United Kingdom.
If this all sounds kind of mean and undiplomatic, you should have seen what the lawyers gave to Idol in the first place! 0_0