This Christmas; Give The Gift of Potential Success With
* Blog Marketing Academy *
And * SiteGround * hosting.
I closed this article down for a while: Now I’ve rewritten it a bit and opened it up for public consumption again…
– Now maybe that title sounds a bit cheesy? Maybe you thought that this article was about charity?
It’s actually about giving yourself – or a loved one – the gift of potential success, by building a business that will bring you prosperity and other good things for the coming year.
You may have heard Blog Marketing Academy referred to as the * Blog Monetization Lab * perhaps? – Either way it has the potential ability to set you on the path towards financial success, and at least to start you off in generating a second income. I could show you their testimonials page as evidence… In fact I will ( The illustration is linked.): –
As its name suggests, Blog Marketing Academy or the – Blog Monetization Lab – assists you with marketing with the assistance of your blog/website. – But not just “Here’s how to do it: Get on with it.” as many similar-sounding-setups do: No sir-ee! Blog Marketing Academy doesn’t just show you how to build a blog/website and post articles. – BMA shows you the framework of how to build a BUSINESS (That might even be a music business. – Mine is.) that revolves around your blog/website as the central hub of it all – by means of tutorials, action plans, coursework, modules, interactive members-only webinars, and much more.
You see; without going into reams of rhetoric, a blog/website doesn’t make money. – A business does. A business that uses a blog/website online can do it far more effectively than one that has no blog/website.
Visit this URL for more on Blog Marketing Academy: –
BMA shows you how.
– And incidentally, on that note; you’re invited to a free webinar: –
… + one more thing: –
Blog Marketing Academy recommends
SiteGround hosting is one of the, if not THE, best hosting solutions online today: With its choice of online plans, a variety of hosting options, and awesome introductory discount, you’re guaranteed the very best hosted experience on its NGINX-powered servers. I originally wrote this article a year or two ago: I can’t remember exactly. – That’s not important anyway. – What IS important is that I’m still as impressed with SiteGround now as I was back then – if not even more so.
BMA and SiteGround hosting: That’s a powerful combination: An online business with valuable product and content generating an online-income – even providing you with a living, hosted on some of the best-maintained and most reliable servers on the planet. – So that you can be confident that your online-lifeline will always be available to your customers. – What could be better?
‘Back to Blog Marketing Academy…
Let’s take a sneak-peek at some of what’s on offer inside: –
There is just so much on offer for the membership price to guide you in building your online business. – Like members-only webinars, action-plans, a Facebook members-only group, a list of resources, + personal attention, guidance and tuition by email, and more. – The list is large.
One of the action plans inside the Blog Monetization Lab is The Perfect Blog Blueprint action plan. This is a step-by-step, point-by-point walk-through of the very structure of your blog and how to optimise and tweak it for maximum effectiveness.
What exactly is an Action Plan?
An Action Plan is a checklist-style mini-course. Unlike the full Academy courses, an Action Plan lasers in on a specific system or tactic and gives you just the parts you need in order to immediately implement it into your business.
The idea behind each Action Plan is simple…
. The Action Plans are designed for ACTION. They are step-by-step systems designed toward a specific result.
. Check off each item as you have done it. It’ll remember where you left off, as well as give you a progress indicator how far you’ve got.
. Everything is geared toward execution. Only the theory needed for direct implementation is included.
But, here’s the thing…
This Action Plan is just one of many which are currently sitting inside the Blog Monetization Lab.
* Here are some of the others that we’ve also got for you: Some have been updated since I wrote this article originally, and have been renamed in the process.
(I’m tempted to offer you a couple of the courses individually; but since this article is ushering you towards taking up the full package; we’ll stick with that for now.)
- One Page Online Business Plan – Develop an online business plan that is actually useful – and do it on one sheet of paper. Full walk-through.
- Membership Site Blueprint – A full beginning-to-end blueprint on creating a profitable membership site – which can literally BE your entire business. Literally takes you into the internal set up of the Blog Monetization Lab itself.
- Landing Page Checklist – Landing pages are the fundamental driver of your business. Use this checklist to give your landing pages the best chance of conversion.
- Product Creation Blueprint – If you don’t have anything in the way of a product or products to offer, you can’t even get started. This is a blueprint for creating effective information products that get results.
- Building Your Email Follow-up Engine – Learn how to build your automated email follow-up engine that powers your monetisation – automatically and 24/7.
- Building Your Blog Profit Funnel – The basic building block of this business machine is “the Blog Profit Funnel”… And this action plan shows you how you build one for YOUR blog.
- Smart Survey System – Surveys are an incredible tool for everything from discovering content ideas, developing a reader profile, finding product ideas… even figuring out what to charge for them.
- Blog Post Traffic Maximizer – Maximize your leverage on every blog post you create with this syndication and traffic-getting checklist.
- Creating an Effective Lead Magnet – Create a truly EFFECTIVE lead magnet. – One that not only builds your list, but also attracts valid prospects and gets them into your blog’s funnels.
++ And there were several new Action Plans on the agenda when I originally wrote this article. – Most of which have now been created: ++
- An Action Plan which cov&ers email strategy. As in… what to actually send people and when. And we’ll be focusing not on the automated emails, but the ones you send out as broadcasts.
- An Action Plan designed for existing businesses, to serve as a checklist for analysing your business and looking for opportunities to increase revenue and even debug a business which isn’t quite firing on all cylinders.
- An Action Plan for actual blogging strategy. We cover a lot in the Lab course called Content Marketing Clinic, however David Risley’s going to make it a lot more punchy and checklist style in this new AP.
Seeing as the Lab is pretty much the entire focus of Blog Marketing Academy now, you can see.… there’s a lot in there.
So, up to you. – But, if it seems like joining Blog Marketing Academy and the Blog Monetization Lab would help your loved or related entrepreneur – or even you yourself – with their blogging and business growth…
then there is no better time than right now to secure an account.
Blog Marketing Academy recommends
Powerful business, powerful hosting, valuable coaching, and valuable content. – It’s hard to see how you could go wrong. – Take up these offers why not? You’ll most likely be glad that you did.