Sharron-Idol's Music & Entertainments-Career-Website
Ice Recordings & Sharron-Idol’s Mugfest Promotion T&Cs( 'Takes about 6 minutes to read. )
* ~ Welcome to the website where it's all good. ~ *
This Mugfest promotion will be run at some point during UK Summer 2017.
Table of Contents
The Social Media Mugfest promoted by Sharron-Idol & Ice Recordings via Facebook.
Terms & Conditions
Win a * Cosmic * Cuppa
1. The promoter is: Ice Recordings, which is a subsidiary company of Ice Showbiz. Ice Showbiz is owned by Sharron Field; who trades under the stage-name and company name of Sharron-Idol. Sharron-Idol’s registered mailing address is: –
b. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be discounted or disqualified.
c. Closing date for entry will be Friday 4th August 2017. Following this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted and all entries received thereafter will be ignored.
d. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever and any or no reason.
5. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a1) Entrants will post a reply to posts advertising the * Cosmic * Mugfest Promotion – made, either by Sharron Idol on her personal Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com/shazzalives/ , or by Sharron-Idol on her Facebook Music Fan Page at https://www.facebook.comsharronidolmusic/ to indicate their wish to be included in said promotion, and to verify that they abide by these T&Cs in relation to the promotion.
b) Only 1 entry per Facebook account. Multiple entries by a single account will be counted as only 1 entry.
c) The winning entrant will be notified and will be asked to provide a physical delivery address to which their prize can be delivered by snail-mail. Failure to provide such address when requested will mean that a different winner will be chosen.
d) The winner will win a free * Cosmic * mug created by Sharron-Idol & Ice Recordings with a retail value of £6.99GBP.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition
and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control – or for any or no reason. Any changes to the competition’s schedule o otherwise will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via Facebook.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. The intended prize is as follows: –
A single promotional mug in respect of and bearing the logos and advertising images and slogans of Sharron-Idol’s EP * Cosmic *. Also a single quality tea bag.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Sharron-Idol reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winner or winners will be chosen at random
by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. – Or by random manual drawing.
10. The winner will be notified by means of and via Facebook and/or letter
within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, Sharron-Idol reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is sent to the specified delivery address supplied by the winner upon notification of their win.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, and agrees to ‘like’ Sharron-Idol’s Facebook Music Fan Page – which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/sharronidolmusic/ – prior to entering, and also agrees not to ‘unlike’ said page until or after the closing date.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by requesting notification via the “Contact Sharron-Idol” link and form at Sharron-Idol’s website at https://buggerallon.tv/ .
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Sharron-Idol, Ice Recordings, or any of the subsidiaries under the Ice Showbiz umbrella – such as Positive Self Images, Jank Kenner Films, Cup of Coffee Media – also reserve the right to cancel the competition for any and no reason, or if circumstances should arise outside of the control of Ice Showbiz.
A .pdf document containing the above T&Cs can by downloaded using this link .