Why does this musician/entertainer's website seem to partly be a business website?
Any serious musician/entertainer is a businessperson: They want to make a living selling their products; so they are a business.
It's a heck of a lot easier to set up a business online at first, even if it becomes a more physical than online business eventually. That applies to musicians/entertainers too - So as a musician/entertainer it's good to have an online business - even if it's only a part of the whole business setup - based around a blog / website.
Internet Security At Work
Why does this musician/entertainer's website seem to partly be a technology website?
Any serious musician/entertainer needs technical assistance or likes to add to their technical know-how: They want to make a living with what they earn; not spend it all on paid professional technical help. The more technical stuff a musician/entertainer knows the better it will be for them.
Mary-Jane by Sharron Idol – Lyrics( 'Takes about 3 minutes to read. )
* ~ Welcome to the website where it's all good. ~ *
Mary Jane – Lyrics
– From the album
*I’m A Person, Not A Genre’*
Written & Composed 8th February 2013 at 16:56
by Sharron Idol.
Copyright Ice Recordings 2013.
All 9 verses. Are-you-ready-now? – A-1-2-3-and…
1. I met a lady called-a Mary-Jane. The scene from the green it had captured her brain. She was a full-time space-cadet and hitching a ride – To the planet of Skinupticus – the other side. – Living on green, she lived in her dreams – yeah.
2. She took me to a friend of hers along the road: He was an urban hor-ti-cult-uralist a-growing a load. The oil from the soil sent him out into space; The tide-a from the cider bottle caved in his face. It was-a just Mary Jane and me down by the sea – he hee.
3. She was out of place in outer-space and testing her yield When the man-thing led her camping in an out-of-time field. She was a-kneeling with a feeling she was growing quite old With a Winter wind upon her skin and feeling the cold. She was chuck-ing in a buck-et with a tear in her eye, And the piece of meat from W. street was making her cry.
4. It is a multi-plastic substitute in singular form. Though I’m freezing while I’m singing this I’m growing quite warm. I’m a slippin’ and a trippin’ while I’m down on the weed: ‘Caught up by a dandelion. – I was in need. And her name’s Mary-Jane; let me sing it again ye-e-eah! – oo-oo-oo
5. She was a sing-sing-sing-u-lar a-singing a song. She played the dingle-dangle-dingular like nothing was wrong. She was a-burnin-yearnin-churnin-chic-a-turnin the tide. In the Dorset doorwood forest down there by the sea-side. She accompanied me to the vine-yard by sea – yey yey yeah.
6. – So she made it to the beach, at least, she jumped off the pier: And she woke up in the rub-a-dub or somewhere quite near. She had sapped the tap that drained the apples under the bar, – And the cider side inside of her was taking her far – To the smell of crushed grapes and the sound of a de-mo ta-a-pe. – Or Sev-er-us Snape?
7. Well this stoner is a lamer; so wherever you roam; I’m-a leave with this disclaimer: do not try this at home. I’ll just go on with my journey seeking fortune and fame, In the bright-lights and the hot-spots I’m promoting my name. – And in future I am gonna try ‘avoid Mary Jane. Let me say it again: Just remember the name. – Sing –
8. Mary-Jane is a woman with a large claim to fame. She is famous, international, ahead of her game. She is strong and so sophisticated, really insane. She will never be your heroine, she’ll damage your brain. Well her name’s Mary Jane – let me say it again: –
9. Mary Jane, Mary Jane, Mary Jane, Mary Jane. Mary Jane, Mary Jane, Mary Jane, Mary Jane: She’s illegal in most countries where she’s banned in the main. One more time here’s her name; and I’ll sing it again. Mary Jane, Mary Jane, Mary Jane, Mary Jane. – Ye-e-ah.
Sharron-Idol’s track * Mary-Jane * is available for download from CD Baby – Also you can stream it via spotify.
“Mary Jane is just one of the tracks on Sharron-Idol’s album * I’m A Person, Not A Genre’ *. Get your copy here…”
If you like my spiel, or my music, or both - even my geekiness; then I'd like you to come back some time. - In fact I'd like to stay in touch with you, and have you come back here to this site sometime.
The only way I can think of to achieve this is to ask you to leave me an email address on which I can contact you... So I'll tell you what I'll do: I'll give you almost 30 minutes of my self-composed mix in exchange for your email address. - 'Good deal yeah? - 'Great, we're singing from the same lyric-sheet here, as it were.
When you enter your email address below and click "Get It Now", you'll be taken to my "Thank You" page, where you can download your music, and click on links to more of my stuff if you're interested too.
Since I will then have your email address I'll send you email from time to time; like when I have something interesting to say, or when I release something, or even when I think there's something I've found that you'd be interested in.
You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time if you get fed up with getting them, and I won't complain about it. - And you won't hear from me again; unless you re-subscribe.
'Sound good to you? OK let's do this: 'See the inset below? Follow the instructions - it's really easy - and we're away. 'See you there.
*Opt-in for Sharron-Idol's emailing list - stay connected with this great new site...