Why does this musician/entertainer's website seem to partly be a business website?
Any serious musician/entertainer is a businessperson: They want to make a living selling their products; so they are a business.
It's a heck of a lot easier to set up a business online at first, even if it becomes a more physical than online business eventually. That applies to musicians/entertainers too - So as a musician/entertainer it's good to have an online business - even if it's only a part of the whole business setup - based around a blog / website.
Internet Security At Work
Why does this musician/entertainer's website seem to partly be a technology website?
Any serious musician/entertainer needs technical assistance or likes to add to their technical know-how: They want to make a living with what they earn; not spend it all on paid professional technical help. The more technical stuff a musician/entertainer knows the better it will be for them.
Facebook Games by Sharron-Idol: Lyrics( 'Takes about 1 minutes to read. )
* ~ Welcome to the website where it's all good. ~ *
Chorus: Keep all your good intentions, your on-line friendship past. Take that lo-ser Face-book game and shove it up your ass.
1. You’re hot and you’re intelligent; you have a decent brain. Be wise and you’ll see what I meant; I’ll tell you once again. You’re wa-sting your de-velop-ment: It really is a shame. You spend your ad-o-les-cent years, play-ing Face-book games.
2. Don’t offer me the chance to be a lo-ser wa-sting time. You send me all these game re-quests; it real-ly is a crime! I’d ra-ther pluck my eyes out or do some-thing that’s worth-while; Than spend my time just wa-sting time; it’s real-ly not my style.
3. You have the time to study; to put knowledge in your brain. In-stead you waste your days a-way with bloody Face-book games. They write those games for mo-rons and for lo-sers just like you. Who al-ways find life bo-ring and have no-thing else to do.
4. Don’t send me all your game re-quests: Don’t try to make me like you. – Some pe-ople have a life you know; and better things to do. Please send me all the money that you waste on Face-book games. So I can just get richer while your life goes down the drain!
-Chorus- … And out.
—– *Facebook Games*
“Download/stream * Facebook Games * by Sharron-Idol from her EP * Divine Social * on * Ice Recordings *”
Sharron-Idol’s track * Facebook Games * is available for download from iTunes – Also you can stream it via spotify.
If you like my spiel, or my music, or both - even my geekiness; then I'd like you to come back some time. - In fact I'd like to stay in touch with you, and have you come back here to this site sometime.
The only way I can think of to achieve this is to ask you to leave me an email address on which I can contact you... So I'll tell you what I'll do: I'll give you almost 30 minutes of my self-composed mix in exchange for your email address. - 'Good deal yeah? - 'Great, we're singing from the same lyric-sheet here, as it were.
When you enter your email address below and click "Get It Now", you'll be taken to my "Thank You" page, where you can download your music, and click on links to more of my stuff if you're interested too.
Since I will then have your email address I'll send you email from time to time; like when I have something interesting to say, or when I release something, or even when I think there's something I've found that you'd be interested in.
You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time if you get fed up with getting them, and I won't complain about it. - And you won't hear from me again; unless you re-subscribe.
'Sound good to you? OK let's do this: 'See the inset below? Follow the instructions - it's really easy - and we're away. 'See you there.
*Opt-in for Sharron-Idol's emailing list - stay connected with this great new site...