Why does this musician/entertainer's website seem to partly be a business website?
Any serious musician/entertainer is a businessperson: They want to make a living selling their products; so they are a business.
It's a heck of a lot easier to set up a business online at first, even if it becomes a more physical than online business eventually. That applies to musicians/entertainers too - So as a musician/entertainer it's good to have an online business - even if it's only a part of the whole business setup - based around a blog / website.
Internet Security At Work
Why does this musician/entertainer's website seem to partly be a technology website?
Any serious musician/entertainer needs technical assistance or likes to add to their technical know-how: They want to make a living with what they earn; not spend it all on paid professional technical help. The more technical stuff a musician/entertainer knows the better it will be for them.
Light Up A Candle For Christmas by Sharron-Idol – Lyrics( 'Takes about 1 minutes to read. )
* ~ Welcome to the website where it's all good. ~ *
Ice Recordings – August 2014
Sharron-Idol presents lyrics to her sensational Christmas classic number
Light Up A Candle For Christmas
From her Christmas 2014 EP of the same name.
Light a candle up; Light a ca-an-dle for Christ-mas. [x2 or more.]
1. When I-ci-cles hang off the wall; When cen-tral hea-ting seems to fail. The dance-floor’s o-pen for y’all; Let’s rock this house. – Let’s drink the ale. Come dance the night; let’s make it right: This Christ-mas par-ty’s out of sight. Y’all hit the town and get on down. It’s time to set this club a-light.
– Chorus –
2. It’s Christ-mas time; let’s drink the wine: Let’s cel-e-brate. It’s par-ty time. Let’s party down; be of good cheer: Let’s dance all night, un-til New Year. The pa-ssion drips from off your hips; The lights in-vite me to your lips. We’ve sound ma-chines and la-ser beams. Let’s move our hooves by any means!
– Chorus –
3. Let’s drink the bar dry, share the lights; – Party hard on Christ-mas night! The dance floor’s open for y’all. This par-ty just won’t stop at all. Be of good cheer and good intent; – Here’s a can-dle for ad-vent: – Let’s light a can-dle. – Yeah I meant: – Let’s light up a can-dle, Light up a can-dle. – Light up a candle for Chri-i-ist-mas.
– Chorus – [repeat to fade]
—– *Light Up A Candle For Christmas [Radio Edit]*
“Download / stream Sharron-Idols EP * Light Up A Candle For Christmas * on *Ice Recordings * label from iTunes.”
If you like my spiel, or my music, or both - even my geekiness; then I'd like you to come back some time. - In fact I'd like to stay in touch with you, and have you come back here to this site sometime.
The only way I can think of to achieve this is to ask you to leave me an email address on which I can contact you... So I'll tell you what I'll do: I'll give you almost 30 minutes of my self-composed mix in exchange for your email address. - 'Good deal yeah? - 'Great, we're singing from the same lyric-sheet here, as it were.
When you enter your email address below and click "Get It Now", you'll be taken to my "Thank You" page, where you can download your music, and click on links to more of my stuff if you're interested too.
Since I will then have your email address I'll send you email from time to time; like when I have something interesting to say, or when I release something, or even when I think there's something I've found that you'd be interested in.
You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time if you get fed up with getting them, and I won't complain about it. - And you won't hear from me again; unless you re-subscribe.
'Sound good to you? OK let's do this: 'See the inset below? Follow the instructions - it's really easy - and we're away. 'See you there.
*Opt-in for Sharron-Idol's emailing list - stay connected with this great new site...